GENERAL SANTOS CITY
|just arrived in General Santos|
|souvenir pictures please|
|Mountain Log Resort|
Thereafter, we proceed to the house of the late Lang Dulay, the revered dream weaver and the living legend. Unfortunately, she passed away a month before our slated visit.
After watching the sunrise, Faty and I proceeded to the lake to watch the Water Lily and Lotus as they bloom in the morning.
I hired a boat for P100 and we went to the other side of the lake to see the multitude of Lotus plants.
|Falls No. 1|
|Falls 3, 4, 5|
|Falls No. 7|
|Falls No. 2|
- Explore the 7 Falls in Lake Sebu or 4
- Ride the Zipline and Hover above the Waterfalls
- Meet the T'boli Indigenous people of Lake Sebu, South Cotabato
- Meet Lang Dulay, the National Artist for Tnalak Weaving
- Enjoy a Buffet Meal while cruising the 254 hectare Lake
- Taste some of the unique Tilapia Dishes
- Trek the 376-step stairs to the marvelous and geologically-unique natural formation of Asik-Asik Falls, a 60-meter talls and 140-meter wide falls in Almada, North Cotabato
- Visit the Sanctuary of some 20,000 migratory birds in Baras Bird Sanctuary in Tacurong City
- Countless Photo Opportunities