Sunday, September 1, 2013

Three Water Falls in Batangas in One Day

Last September 1, 2013, I went to three water falls in Batangas.

I am from Tanauan City, Batangas. And the first stop was Talon Falls in San Vicente, Sto. Tomas, Batangas. From my place to the spot, it took me only 20 minutes using my motrocycle.




Next stop was the Alulod Falls in Bulihan, Malvar, Batangas.

The descending and ascending trek was tougest! It took out most of my energy.

From Tanauan, another 20 minute ride and half an hour hike.




The last stop for the day was Calijon Falls in San Gregorio, Malvar, Batangas.

From Alulod, it took me only 10 minutes using my motorcycle to reach the jump-off point and another 20 minutes to the falls.





It was really fun going to these water falls in Batangas! =)




No comments:

Post a Comment