|panoramic view of Jomalig Island|
|arrival in Jomalig Island|
|panoranic view of Canaway Laki|
1. There is no electricity in the island, it is better to bring your power banks.
2. There are mobile networks in the island but internet connection is not that good.
3. There are no lodging facilities in the island. No tent or hammock rentals available.
4. You have to coordinate with the local government officials whenever you are going to set up your tents or hammocks in the island.
5. There are comfort rooms in Salibungot Beach but water is not available. The cost of one pail of water is P10.00.
6. In Saibungot Beach, sunrise is on the opposite side of the island but sunset is facing the beach.
7. Motorbike rental going to Canaway Sandbar costs P500-800 and is good only for 1 person. Boat rental costs P2,000 and is good for 15 persons.
8. There are no branded liquors in the island. Only lambanog.
9. Since there is no electricity, it is better to bring your flashlights.
10. Coordinate with Tita Malou and pay the environmental fee of P50.00 Enjoy Jomalig!
Tejada Family - 0939-902-7532
Ms. Malou - 0929-957-3655
Mr. Elmer Garuguez (Acting Municipal Tourism Officer) - 0915-491-1362