Sunday, August 4, 2019

Two Days In Brunei


Cebu Pacific posted a discounted/sale fare of Brunei and I was very much happy to oblige to buy the round trip ticket since I have never been to Brunei. So there I went Bandar Seri Begawan (capital of Brunei) by plane.

It was an evening flight and I arrived at the hotel past midnight thanks to the delayed flight of Cebu Pacific.

Day 1


After waking up the following morning, I walked and looked around and saw what Brunei has to offer.


I had no idea that it was Ramadan and I knew the reason why the ticket was on sale.


The tour will not be complete without the boat ride in the river.


After walking in the city, I went back to the hotel and was able find a companion.
 We decided to go to Malaysia. So went to Labuan. 


Reaching Malaysia, we hired a taxi for our tour. 
The name of the taxi driver is Alex Chan (Taxi - HL 127, Cell No. 012 823 7388)


I enjoyed the tour since I had a companion.


We transferred from one spot to another.
And then went back to Brunei.


Evening time, we decided to roam the city using the boat tour.

Day 2 


The next day we went to another part of Malaysia.


Again, we toured around the city.


After 3 hours, we took our lunch and decided to go back to Brunei.

Suggested Places to Visit
The Royal Regalia Museum
Omar 'Ali Saiffuddien Mosque
|The Kampong Ayer Cultural and Tourism Gallery (by water taxi)
Lapau (Royal Cermenomial Hall)


Regardless of the destination or kilometers, fare is 1 USD.


By the way, I stayed at the Joy Rest Station.


Over-all, the Brunei tour may not be that exciting but it was memorable and that was enough for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment