Saturday, May 11, 2013

5 Beaches in Batangas in One Day

Summer 2013

I was onboard my bike and cruising around Batangas. I have always planned this tour and finally, it came into reality.

My aim that day was to visit the 5 major beaches in Batangas. Weather was good and there was no traffic that day. And everything went according to the plan...

My first stop - Nasugbu, Batangas




Second stop - Matabungkay, Lian, Batangas




Third stop -  Bagong Silang, Calatagan, Batangas




Fourth stop - Anilao, Mabini, Batangas



And the last stop - Laiya, Batangas



I was so tired that day. Spending all the day in my motorbike and stopping just to take pictures and videos of the beach.

Anyway, another milestone for me. Honestly, it was really difficult to cover all the 5 beaches in one day. I started from Tanauan City and I was travelling at an average speed of 90 kms/hour.

Another roadtrip, another experience!! 


It's More Fun in Batangas!

No comments:

Post a Comment