Friday, May 17, 2013

Passing in Tagaytay City

Tagaytay City is one of the tourist spots which I have visited numerous times due to its proximity to my hometown in Tanauan City, Batangas. I have seen the People's Park, Our Lady of Manaoag at Tierra de Maria, Zipline in Tagaytay, Picnic Grove, and a couple of tourist spots.

But my joyride in my motorbike last May 4, 2013 was a different adventure of Tagaytay. As early as 5 am I woke up and headed to my first destination. But before going to Tagaytay City, I started my trip in Nuvali, Sta. Rosa Laguna.


I won't forget the trip to Nuvali due to the fact that I met an accident while going to Nuvali. Luckily, it was only a minor motorbike accident and I ended up only having minor bruises.

The accident reminded me to be very cautious whenever I drive in blind curves of the road and that thought would never leave my mind after experiencing the accident!

Anyway, I enjoyed my tour in Nuvali! =)







Second stop for the day was not part of the itinerary.
 

From Nuvali, I headed towards my next destination and while passing in Silang, I saw the signboard - Korean Temple. The thought emerged to see this temple.

And it was a good thing I heeded  to my curiosity. The Korean Temple boasts of one of the best temples in the Philippines.

I have seen the temples in Cebu and Baguio. And this one is one of the best in the Philippines. I felt like I was in Hong Kong for a couple of seconds after marveling at this site.

There was not a single tourist that day and good for me since I was able to take pictures less the crowd.



After taking pictures of the temple, I went to the original destination - Sky Ranch!


My fried MJ Corillo told me to include Sky Ranch in my itinerary and I did.

Again, I was not disappointed after seeing the Sky Ranch. The theme park boasts of the biggest Ferris wheel (a.k.a. Sky Eye) in the country and the wildest Super Viking!

For only an entrance fee of P50.00, I was able to enter the park and take pictures.

And for P150, I rode the Sky Eye and took pictures of Taal Lake and Volcano while onboard the Sky Eye.

And after taking pictures, I decided to stroll a bit at the park.



And the view of Taal Volcano and Taal Lake was simply fascinating! They say that Sky Ranch is a lot better at night but my day tour is enough for that day and I enjoyed the day tour. Then I drove to my next destination - Puzzle Mansion!


The Puzzle Mansion houses the Guinness World Record for the largest number of Jigzaw puzzle collection in the world.

The owner of the jigzaw puzzle is Ms. Gina Lacuna.

The picture at the right is the biggest jigzaw puzzle made. 


And the most difficult is the picture at the left side.

I roamed around the mansion and examined the various puzzles.

After staying at the Puzzle Mansion for 1.5 hours, I decided to go to my last destination.


The last stop for the day was - Nurture Spa!


It was my second visit at Nurture Spa. I simply cannot get over it and I inquired again on the room rates and amenities just to enter the spa. This is one of the best destinations in Tagaytay City. A must-see!


It was already dusk when I reached Nasubu, Batangas and I spent the night at Nasugbu for my next adventure, i.e. visiting 5 beaches in one day in Batangas.

Related link -

It's Really More Fun in Tagaytay City! 




 

1 comment:

  1. Sir ask ko lang po kapag galing Manila pano yung way ng motor?

    ReplyDelete