Thursday, May 9, 2013

Caleruega




I attempted several times to go to this church in Nasugbu, Batangas!

Before this trip, I thought that this church was part of Tagaytay City (which means it is part of Cavite). But this summer road trip changed my perception.

After passing the tourist spots in Tagaytay City last May 2013, I decided to go to my last destination that day. I was onboard my bike and cruising at the outskirts of Tagayaty City at an average speed of 90 kms/hour. Then, I passed by the signage - Nasugbu, Batangas.

Caleruega Church is in Nasugbu, Batangas!



Tired, fatigued, blown by the wind and bruised (prior to arriving at the church, I encountered a minor accident), I arrived at the church and prayed. As usual, I made my wish since its my fist time to see the church. And as usual my wish was - "health and safety for all my trips!"


As I entered the church, I noticed that there was an ongoing wedding ceremony. Calereuga is known for holding the best marriage ceremony in town!


I roamed around the vicinity of Caleruega and I noticed that there were so many adjacent buildings to the church. They have a retreat house and their own reception area.


After staying for nearly 2 hours, I decided to go to my next destination. What a sight to behold! Caleruega =)








No comments:

Post a Comment