Sunday, December 27, 2015

Adventures in United Arab Emirates (Dubai) Day 5

This blog is the fifth day of my stay in Dubai. 
I stayed in Dubai for eight days and I divided my blog into 4 parts.

Day 5


From an invite extended by my former student, I went to Dubai Marina Yacht Club.


Rjoy treated me to a sumptuous breakfast at Dubai Marina Yacht Club.


After the breakfast, we strolled along Dubai Marina Walk.


And one of the best places that I have seen in Dubai is the Dubai Marina. According to my friend, it is better to walk here at night. But I did not have the luxury of waiting that day. My itinerary for eight days was loaded with many adventures.


While strolling, we passed by Kellog's memory test and I did participate in the challenge!


Then we went to Jumeirah Beach Residence (JBR) Walk.


Just a couple more walks and we hit the Jumeirah Beach.


Then, we went to a bar and again Rjoy gave me a beer to replenish and enjoy the scenery.


I forgot the name of the mall and the bar. But the view was unforgettable!


My trip to Dubai will not be complete without boarding the Monorail.


And I did board it though it was a bit slow.


The Big Bus City Tour


Last stop with Rjoy was Emirates Mall.


Then, I boarded the Metro to Burj Khalifa.


With the kindness and grace of Ms. Nikka Martinez, I went to the top of Burj Khalifa free of charge. Thanks Nikka! 


This is the world's tallest building (828 meters high) and the world's fastest elevator ride (ten meters per second). 


I stayed at the top of Burj Khalifa until nightfall to see the famous skyline of Dubai.


Then, I immediately went down to witness the spectale of the Dubai Fountains!


The fountain light show was jaw-dropping!


Last stop for the night, Nikka and I went to Juice World.


After a couple of minutes, we met Kristine and Recia and enjoyed the juices we ordered and we rekindled their college life in Far Eastern University.


Thank you Rjoy and Nikka!


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this exciting information! I've always wanted to book a yacht in Miami, and now I know just the place to do it - Yacht booking Miami . Can't wait for the experience!

    ReplyDelete