Monday, December 28, 2015

Reliving Phuket (Patong Beach) 2015

It was Christmas!
December 25, 2015
I went to Phuket, Thailand to relive my adventures.


As always, I was billeted in Sino Inn for 350 Baht/day  (total in Peso is P1,400) for a total of 4 days.


I arrived in Phuket 11:30 pm. Checked in at the hotel 2 am. The following morning, I booked my tours and late afternoon, I went to Patong Beach.


Normally, the payment for motorcyle ride is 300 Baht. But I was able to get it for 250 Baht. Taxi would have costed me 400 Baht.


After 25 minutes, I reached Bangla Walking Street.


Then, I went to Patong Beach and strolled around the beach for nearly 2 hours.


I waited for the sunset and took some pictures.


Then, walked Bangla Walking Street and observed the night life.


Later that evening, I went back to the hotel and took good sleep for my tours slated on the upcoming days. I'm back Thailand!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment