Monday, December 28, 2015

Reliving Phuket (last day) 2015

December 29, 2015
My last day in Phuket.


I woke up early and jogged the uphill run to Rang Hill. Second time to do it, the first was not that successful.


Sun was just rising but it was covered by the trees and I had no clear shot.


It took me 20 minutes before I reached the top of the hill. What a way to start one's day!
 

I stayed for half an hour and descended. Along the way, I was tempted to eat the Thai Beef Noodle Soup!
 


I packed after eating and did some laundry. Afterwards, I started my last tour in Phuket. The motorcycle showroom tour! I started at Honda Big Wing!


I have to say that the kindest staff belonged to Honda. Honestly, I love Honda!!! In fact, I have 3 Honda motorcycles. 😀


 
I was fascinated by the variety of big bikes. This is heaven!!!

 


There were just so many bikes!


Then, I went to Yamaha and Suzuki.


Last stop was Kawasaki and I also love Ninja! 


I love motorcycles.
I love the beach and the islands.
I love the adventures.
I LOVE THAILAND!!!


1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete