Sunday, April 6, 2014

Genting and Ipoh, Malaysia

Malaysia is known for its tagline - "Truly Asia!
For indeed, Malaysia offers a diversity of tourist spots ranging from beaches, heritage sites, architectures, eco-tourism spots and a whole lot more.

My cousin Ryan's condominium in Ipoh, Malaysia

March, 2014
Ipoh, Malaysia

I stayed overnight in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and the following morning, my cousin and I drove-off towards Genting. But before reaching Genting, we dropped by at the Batu Caves for a couple of hours for a little bit of sight-seeing and then moved closer to Genting.

From Kuala Lumpur, it took us more than 2 hours before reaching Genting.



We parked the car at the Genting Cable Car station and we were lifted towards Resorts World. The fee for the cable car is only 12 RM per person. The cable car was longer than Hong Kong and Singapore. But the longest in Malaysia is in Lengkawi.

The cable car ride was good for 15 minutes.


And we alighted near Resorts World and took souvenir pictures and then went inside the indoor theme park. One of the best indoor theme parks that I have seen in my journeys.


We roamed around without minding of time and even ate at this fabulous Chinese restaurant.

After staying for more than 2 hours, we decided to go to our last and main stop for that day. And it was already past 5 pm when we reached, Ipoh after driving for nearly 6 hours from Kuala Lumpur.


Upon arrival in Ipoh, my cousin told me that there is a hot spring resort within the vicinity and we decided to go to the spot - The Lost World of Hot Springs and Spa.


Entrance fee is only 12 RM per person and it is open only from 6:00 - 9:00 pm.


The next morning we went to Penang, Malaysia.
I enjoyed my stay in Kuala Lumpur, Genting, Ipoh and Penang. 
Thanks to my cousin Ryan Ramilo. Till next time cousin!



No comments:

Post a Comment