Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Night Tour in Kuala Lumpur and Visit at the Batu Caves


The haze and the rain did not prevent me from visiting Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
I mean it's summer and it was not supposed to rain. But it rained!

I arrived in Kuala Lumpur after 3 hours and 45 minutes of flight onboard the Cebu Pacific. Flight was delayed due to air traffic for 30 minutes and I arrived in KL past 7 pm. My cousin Ryan Ramilo was waiting for me at the Low Cost Carrier Terminal (LCCT, the other airport is the KLIA). Good thing my cousin brought his car and through GPS we were able to find our destinations for that night.

We went to Leo Palace I Hotel, checked-in and went immediately to Chinatown.


We did a little bit of souvenir shopping since the price was really cheap compared to other establishments in KL. After 20 minutes, we went to the main attraction.


Upon arriving at the Petronas Twin Towers, it suddenly rained and I was not able to get the pictures that I was longing for. We decided to go inside the tower.


The interior of the twin towers is even more majestic and we walked inside the mall and marveled at the magnificent piece of architecture. After staying for more than an hour, we went back to the hotel and called it a day.

Our destination the following morning was Genting. But we had to drop by at this tourist spot along the way.



Batu Caves

Malaysia is composed of three races, namely - Malay, Chinese, and Indian. The Indians have their own religion and that is the reason why this breathtaking tourist spot was built. It is actually a temple and you have to ascend towards the opening of the cave in order to see the temples inside the cave.


The trek was a bit tiring but once you are on the top, the view is surely worth it!


Once inside the cave, you have to ascend again to see the last temple.


After staying for 30 minutes, I decided to descend and we went to Genting. First day of my tour in South East Asia and I am loving it!





No comments:

Post a Comment