Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Top 10 of My Pictures for Summer 2011

I went to Palawan, Cebu, Bohol, Camiguin, Bukidnon, Cagayan De Oro, Puerto Galera and Batanes last summer 2011. 

And I have chosen my top 10 pictures in my escapades. 

Before anything else, digital camera lang ang ginamit ko. I had no plans of posting and rating these pictures. Pero out of nowhere, naisip ko tingnan mga pics ko and gawin yun.  I want to shoot again. Traveling brought back the lost passion in photography. Sa mga succeeding trips ko DSLR na gagamitin ko.

Personally, this is my rating 

1. Sabtang Beach, Batanes (relaxing and refreshing, you should have seen the actual place. Ang sarap ng lunch dito puro seafoods!)
2. Mantigue Island, Camiguin (heaven on earth tlaga ito!!! 45 minute yung boat trip from the mainland to this island and I rented (P600) the boat just to be in this island, worth it yung bayad sa boat)

3. Big Lagoon, El Nido (Grabe ang island hopping adventures sa El Nido. Masa maganda yung small lagon kaso pangit ang mga kuha ko dun)

4. Valugan Boulder Beach (Unique sya kasi usually ang beach ay sand, the pile of boulders stretch a couple of kilometers)

5. Adventure in Palawan (tama comment ni Jader, after a long day nakakapagod sa isang boatman ang island hopping. Pero sa turista super enjoy! He was very eager to be ashore) 

6. The Orange sunset (Thanks to the two Japanese tourists, I asked their consent for this shot and they were very eager to oblige)

7. The Yellow sunset (I waited more than an hour to get this shot, ang init)

8. The Mahatao Lighthouse (para saken mas maganda sya sa Batanes, mas sikat nga lang ang Basco lighthouse)

9. Loran (I like the ruins, ganda nun place)

10. The Basco lighthouse (madami na kasi ako kuha ng lighthouse na ito kaya 10 sya)




















=)

Related links -
Adventure


Beach

Others –

No comments:

Post a Comment