Saturday, March 2, 2013

Second Trip to Tuguegarao

It was year 2012 when I went to Callao Caves in Cagayan Valley. 

Then, I went back February 24, 2013 to Tuguegarao since I was able to get a promo flight from Manila to Tuguegarao via Cebu Pac.

Originally, the plan was to go directly to Abra and then head off to Kalinga and Apayao. Change of plan. I purchased the flight and there I was onboard the plane and looking once more at the biggest and longest river system in the Philippines, the Cagayan River.

From the airport, I went directly to Kalinga and after seeing Kalinga, I went back to Tuguegarao. http://junvillegas.blogspot.com/2013/03/passing-in-kalinga.html

I arrived around 4 pm in Tuguegarao and the bus ride to Abra was slated 7 in the evening. Plenty of time to see and roam the city!

It was a Sunday. And the first thing I did was to go and hear mass  at the Tuguegarao 
Cathedral, the Biggest Church in Cagayan. Built from 1761 to 1767 under the supervision of the Spanish Dominicans who came to evangelize Cagayan Valley. The Metropolitan Cathedral of Tuguegarao or the Saints Peter and Paul Cathedral is the seat of the Archdiocese of Tuguegarao and considered as the biggest Spanish-built church in the entire Cagayan Valley Region. 











I stayed and finished the mass.

After the mass, I roamed the city..








I was surprised to see that they still use the horse-drawn carriage or "kalesa" as  a mode of transportation in Tuguegarao. There was this mixture of the "kalesa" and the modern tricyle as modes of transportation.

from Pinoy Adventurista


Last thing to do that day was to taste again the delectable Pancit Batil Patung, Tuguegarao's Best!

Around 6 pm, I went back to the GMW terminal and waited for my ride to Vigan, Ilocos Sur.

Till next time Tuguegarao! =)






RAV Transportation Services
Van for Hire
Derick Villegas
0998-545-0016
0917-504-0770
(043) 778-4657
(043) 703-0435
Facebook: RAV Electronic Services
Address: 938 Brgy. Darasa, Tanauan City, Batangas 4232

Transportation / Tour services to any point of Luzon
Brand New Foton Traveller vehicles available
Equipped with GPS, wifi, videoke, RFID, Sky TV
Satisfaction Guaranteed! =)



No comments:

Post a Comment