Friday, March 29, 2013

Visita Iglesia - 2013 (Naga City and Pili, CamSur)

I won't miss doing my annual visita iglesia. I had to stop my tour for one day and focus on my visita iglesia in Camarines Sur. I was on Day 9 of my tour (it's actually a 14-day tour).

My year won't be complete without asking for forgiveness, repenting and extending my heartfelt gratitude for all the blessings HE has given to me.

Thank you Lord! =)  


First stop - Naga Metropolitan Cathedral


Second stop - Parish of San Francisco, Naga City



Third stop - Our Lady of Penafrancia Cathedral, Naga City


Fourth Stop - Immaculate Concepcion Parish, Naga City


Fifth stop - Carmelite Monastery, Naga City


Sixth stop - St. Jude Thaddues Parish, Naga City


Seventh stop - Holy Cross Parish, Tabuco, Naga City


Eight stop - Christ The King Parish, Palestina, Pili


Ninth stop - Cadlan Chapel, Pili


Tenth stop - Sto. Nino Chapel, Naga City


Eleventh stop - Immaculate Concepcion Chapel, Pili


Twelfth Stop - Mater Salutis Parish, Pili


Thirteenth stop - Our Lady of Miraculous Medal, Cadlan, Pili


Last stop - St. Therese of the Child Jesus Parish, San Jose, Pili

Again, Thank you Lord! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment